[Peace] SDaS "My work in the Light of Herbert and Marianne Brün" -- Pat Daugherty, Thursday, 9 Oct. 7-9p, Herbert Brün House

Stuart Levy via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Oct 6 17:43:19 EDT 2014

(from Ya'aqov Ziso <yaaqovz at gmail.com>)

*My Work in the Light of Herbert and Marianne Bru?n*
/Fall 2014 Series by Local & Visiting Artists/ Activists /

The Herbert Bru?n Society & the School for Designing a Society are
excited to offer their new joint venture beginning this Fall. National,
international and local artists/activists­­ - former students of Herbert
or Marianne Bru?n­­ - will be offering 8 interactive
presentations/workshops to talk about their work and the influence of
Herbert or Manni on it.

Artist/activists this fall will include:

Pat Daugherty, New York City, Oct. 9   (see attached)
composer, piano performer activist, performer

Paulo Lima, Salvador, Brazil /*Oct. 16*/
composer, activist

Allen Otte/Bonnie Whiting, Cincinnati, /*Oct. 23*/
Cincinnati Conservatory Faculty, percussionist

Patricia Repar, UNM, Albuquerque, New Mexico *Nov. 6*
      faculty, composer, healthcare activist

Mark Sullivan, Michigan State, E. Lansing *Nov. 13*
      composer, poet, photographer, activist

Kirk Corey, Iowa City, Iowa */Nov. 20/*
composer, piano performer, activist

Susan Parenti/Ya'aqov Ziso, Urbana, Illinois *Dec. 4*
     composers, activists, protest organizers

Nov.6 Nov. 13 Nov. 20 Dec. 4

These presentations will be on *Thursdays, 7-9p, **at the **Herbert
Bru?n House, 122 Franklin Street, Urbana *

starting Thursday October 2nd, ending Thursday December 4th. The series
is available:

*1. Interactively­­ live* at the Herbert Bru?n House:
1. subscription for all 8 presentations (suggested $80*)
      2. attend a single presentation (suggested $12*)

*2. Non-interactively, **view only* (Q&A at the end of the presentation):
1. subscription to online streaming online of all 8 sessions ($40*)
      2. attend a single streaming online presentation (suggested $8*)

http://inthelightof.bpt.me

No one turned away for lack of funds:

*3. Pay What You Can
*

--*
*

Revenues from these series will reimburse travelling expenses of our
visiting presenters, and ongoing projects at the***Herbert Bru?n Society. *