[Peace] correction about the film at the Art Theater, Shadows of Liberty / was Re: an incomplete list of upcoming peace events locally and regionally

Karen Medina via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Tue Oct 7 16:28:30 EDT 2014

In the previous email to peace, I wrote down the wrong date for the film,
"Shadows of Liberty" tonight at the Art Theater Co-op. Plus the address was
wrong (126 not 123)

Corrected information:
Basics:
* Fund raiser for WEFT radio: film “SHADOWS OF LIBERTY” will be shown
* at the Art Theater Co-op // 126 W. Church St., Downtown Champaign, IL
(between Neil and Randolph Streets)
* Tuesday evening, October 7, 2014 7:30pm
* [I heard a rumor that the cost is $10 per person. It is a fund-raiser for
WEFT, so giving more is probably welcome too.]
Description etcetera:
* “The best cutting-edge documentary film of the year about the U.S.
corporate media.” Starring ; Danny Glover, Daniel Ellsburg, Julian Assange
and a host of others.
* This is part of a “Coast to Coast Screening & Media Reform Action Tour”
* Presented by WEFT 90.1 FM and DocFactory.
* For more information:
http://www.arttheater.coop/shadows-of-liberty-pres-by-weft-and-docfactory/