[Peace] REMINDER: UIUC Annual Meeting of the Faculty

SJP UIUC via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Sun Oct 12 22:43:46 EDT 2014

Hello!

Let's all try to attend the *UIUC Annual Meeting of the Faculty*
tomorrow *(Monday
10/13)* at *3:10 pm*. It will be held in the *Illlini Union Ballroom* which
is located on the *2nd Floor* on the South Side of the building. President
Robert Easter and Chancellor Phyllis Wise will be at this meeting and
available to answer questions. We will be gathering at *2:30 pm* outside
the Illini Union Ballroom to protest.
Bring your signs and voices! We will be making our presence known.

Here is the Facebook link to the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1571447673084293/?source=1
The university expects the support for Salaita to fade away but we will
continue to express our disapproval, maintain the pressure, and demand for
the reinstatement of his professorship.

Spread the word! Invite your friends, family, and colleagues!

In Solidarity,
SJP UIUC