[Peace] My Work in the Light of Herbert & Marianne Brün -- links to previous presentations

ya'aQov via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Sat Oct 18 10:09:45 EDT 2014

The two streamed Skype sessions of the BrünLight presentations so far were
also, through hard work, the first successful online sessions of the
Herbert Brün Society and the School for Designing a Society.
The only access we have to the streamed sessions is not password protected,
i.e. fast, dirty, and gratis. You are welcome to send contributions to the
Herbert Brün Society in appreciation of efforts that made those
presentations available.
Excited by your enthusiasm and collaboration, we intend to continue the
series and explore some more into the medium of online interactive
presentations of and with SDaS and HBS.

Pat Daugherty (1) -http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/53770569
Pat Daugherty (2) - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/53773488
Paulo Lima - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/54069400