[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Steven Salaita speaks

David Green via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Thu Sep 11 15:52:27 EDT 2014

Dana, your judgment is inaccurate.  YZ is a provocateur regarding Israel/Palestine and has treated many speakers disrespectfully, including Dr. Abueleish and Rabbi Brant Rosen. He continues to provoke on this list, using ad hominem attacks to support his views. I've tried to ignore him, but he keeps attacking me, as well as others.

Best,

David