[Peace] Sept 18, 7pm, IMC: CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR TO SPEAK ON ACADEMIC FREEDOM, SALAITA

Stuart Levy via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Wed Sep 17 15:24:46 EDT 2014

At least two upcoming events on academic freedom and Steven Salaita's
situation -
    at Allen Hall on Mon Sep 22nd, 7pm,
https://www.facebook.com/events/540329046098154/
      " Academic Freedom and the Salaita Case: a talk by John K. Wilson"

    and this one, at the Independent Media Center this Thursday, Sep.
18th, 7pm -