[Peace] Important Reminders!

SJP UIUC via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Sun Sep 21 22:52:53 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

***If you'd like to, for any reason, be removed from our listserv send us
an email. We can take you off as soon as possible. Thank you for your
support.*

***There will not be a general body meeting this week.*

*REMINDERS*
*Monday, Sept. 22nd*

*Demonstration at Senate Committee of the Whole*
*Facebook Event: *
https://www.facebook.com/events/791869584202990/?ref=51&source=1
*Where: *Illini Union, Illini Ballroom (2nd floor of the North Side of the
Union)
*When: *3:10 pm

*Academic Freedom and the Salaita Case Lecture*
*Facebook Event: *https://www.facebook.com/events/1486122268305941/
*Who: *John K. Wilson, the co-editor of the AAUP’s AcademeBlog.org, a
member of the Illinois AAUP Committee A on Academic Freedom, and the author
of seven books
*Where: *Allen Hall, Main Lounge
When: 7:00 pm

In Solidarity,