[Peace] Welcome to VFP!

C. G. Estabrook via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Fri Sep 26 22:58:04 EDT 2014

I'm a member of a local anti-war group in Champaign-Urbana (IL), called AWARE - an acronym for 'Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort.'

The group was formed just after the 9-11 attacks, by members of the University of Illinois and local residents; in recent years the latter have predominated.

One of our activities is a weekly cable TV program, 'AWARE on the Air,' via Urbana Public TV. Here's a recent example:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=145s0sQw2RY&list=PLF2B283336F85E5A0&index=1>.

Our web-site has not been updated, but there's a fb page at

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/305897426305/>

and active listservs at

We have of course admired what Veterans for Peace has done over the years - and continues to do in these dark days of US war-making.

Regards,

Carl Estabrook