[Peace] My Work in the Light of Herbert & Marianne Brün -- Thursday, 2 Oct. 7-9p, Herbert Brün House

ya'aQov via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Sep 29 16:24:39 EDT 2014

Larry Richards, Engineering Management, Cybernetics, Philosophy, will
present, Thursday 7-9p
+++++++++++++=====
sitting limited, order your ticket(s) in advance

        Seating Limited: My Work in the Light of Herbert & Marianne Brün
<http://gesundheitinstitute.cmail1.com/t/y-l-itjtnk-xthdtjryu-j/>

Dear Friends,

We are looking forward to the series which starts *Thursday, October 2*. If
you plan to attend in person at the Herbert Brün House, please reserve a
place NOW <http://gesundheitinstitute.cmail1.com/t/y-l-itjtnk-xthdtjryu-t/>.
Seating is limited.

The Herbert Brün Society
<http://gesundheitinstitute.cmail1.com/t/y-l-itjtnk-xthdtjryu-i/> & the
School for Designing a Society are excited to offer our new joint venture
beginning this Fall. National, international and local
artists/activists—former students of Herbert or Marianne Brün—will be
offering 8 interactive presentations/workshops to talk about their work and
the influence of Herbert or Manni on it.

Artist/activists this fall will include:
  *Larry Richards*, Richmond, Indiana Oct.  2  *Pat Daugherty*, New York
City Oct. 9  *Paulo Lima*, Salvador, Brazil Oct.  16  *Allen Otte/Bonnie
Whiting*, Cincinnati, Ohio Oct. 23  *Patricia Repar*, Albuquerque, New
Mexico Nov. 6  *Mark Sullivan*, East Lansing, Michigan Nov. 13  *Kirk Corey*,
Iowa City, Iowa Nov. 20  *Susan Parenti/Ya’aqov Ziso*, Urbana, Illinois Dec.
4

[image: collage-simple-2-bw]
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/37346312@N04/15141931212>

These presentations will be on *Thursdays, 7-9pm*, at the *Herbert Brün
House, 122 Franklin Street, Urbana, IL*, starting *Thursday October 2nd*,
ending *Thursday December 4th*.

The series will continue, with new local and
guest artists/activists in the Spring and Fall of 2015.

*The series will be available:*

*Interactively*—live at the Herbert Brün House:

1. subscription for all 8 presentations (suggested $80*)
2. attend a single presentation (suggested $12*)

*Non-interactively, *view only:

1. subscription to online streaming online of all 8 sessions ($40*)
2. attend a single streaming online presentation (suggested $8*)

*No one turned away for lack of funds.

Click here to register!
<http://gesundheitinstitute.cmail1.com/t/y-l-itjtnk-xthdtjryu-d/>
or email Ya'aqov <yaaqovz at gmail.com>

Revenues from these series will reimburse travelling expenses of our
visiting presenters, and ongoing projects at the Herbert Brün Society.

[image: Facebook Like Button]
<http://gesundheitinstitute.cmail1.com/t/y-fb-itjtnk-xthdtjryu-h/>
           unsubscribe
<http://gesundheitinstitute.cmail1.com/t/y-u-itjtnk-xthdtjryu-r/>