[Peace] First presentation in series, My Work in the Light of Bruns!

Susan Parenti via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Sep 29 21:20:17 EDT 2014

Hello friends—the first guest in the series My Work in the Light of Herbert and Marianne Brün , will be Larry Richards—writer, educator, cybernetician. His presentation will be this upcoming Thursday, Oct. 2, 7-9pm at the Herbert Brün House, 122 Franklin Street, Urbana Illinois.

Please reserve a place, as seating is limited.

We look FORWARD to seeing you, and hearing Larry!

Larry Richards -- Thu. October 2, 7-9p at the Herbert Brün House:  My work in light of Herbert and Marianne Brün

Reservations using one of the options at inthelightof.bpt.me/
problems? eMail yaaqovz at gmail.com

Problemshttp://inthelightof.bpt.mehttp://inthelightof.bpt.mehttp://inthelightof.bpt.me