[Peace] URGENT: Effingham vote on Local Empowerment Zone

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:40:45 EDT 2015

Just learned that these tactics of getting people to the meetings have
been effective in some of the conservative townships/counties in
northern Illinois--Lake County has rebuffed three attempts and McHenry
County (no liberal bastions there!), too-- so it is really vital to
overwhelm the meeting with local bodies. Same MO--very little notice,
they are trying to get one in under the radar and build momentum.

Deb