[Peace] Fwd: Please urge IL Sen. Scott Bennett to oppose anti-boycott legislation

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:12:24 EDT 2015

*Urgent!* I just called Senator Bennet's office. His aid said the bill
hasn't come to the floor yet. He suggested that I go to Bennet's website
and express my opposition as he would then be able to take written
oppositions to the floor.* Please post your opposition on his website. *

---------- Forwarded message ----------The social messages of the Quran are
indeed very similar to Christianity; but, in matters of rituals and rules,
it’s more similar to Judaism. Like Judaism, it is a complete way of
life with specific rules on worship, family life, societal rules, as well
as punishments for straying from “the Straight Path.”