[Peace] [Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Biden in town

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:20:20 EDT 2015

Stan
You see that as a positive solution? The US splitting the nation of Iraq into three on the assumption that all their problems are internal strife?

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:00:21 -0500
To: carl at newsfromneptune.com
CC: peace at lists.chambana.net; sf-core at yahoogroups.com; occupyCU at lists.chambana.net; peace-discuss at anti-war.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Biden in town
From: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net

Whatever you may think of Biden, he was right about Iraq in 2008. He wanted to split the country into Kurds, Sunni, and Shiite parts. That would at least have stopped some of the infighting we see now.