[Peace] Winter SDaS: Invitation to the 'Dance'!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:35:34 EST 2015

Winter Session of School for Designing a Society: Touring, Performing, Unschooling    Feb. 2—April 30th, 2016

Interested in participating in an activist performance project?

We’re looking for people who’d like to act, write, research, compose, play music/noise, design costume/set/props, do lights/tech, decrease/increase chaos.  No prior experience is required, only the desire to participate.

Classes/rehearsals are at the Parkhouse (which is on the edge of Crystal Lake Park in Urbana); and also, hopefully, at our beloved IMC (Independent Media Center at 202 South Broadway in Urbana) .

For more information,
visit designingasociety.net
or write susan at designingasociety.net

Please spread the word.