[Peace] AWARE monthly anti-war demonstration, Saturday, 2-4pm, Main and Neil in downtown Champaign

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:16:24 EST 2015

It's the first Saturday of February, and our continuing wars are made to
feel ever more normal.   Children well into their teenage years have
never known a time when the US was not actively making war.

If this sort of normality is not what you've been looking for, please
join us as we protest against it:

*Saturday, Feb. 7th**
**    2-4PM**
**    corner of Main and Neil, downtown Champaign*

We'll have some signs, or bring your own.

(Note: we will *not* be at the Lincoln Square Middle Market this weekend
- we'll be back there on Feb. 21st.)

Also see Susan Parenti's note about their event on Sunday, 1PM at the
IMC - protest need not be boring!

    /Join us—Susan Parenti and Raha Behnam—this Sunday, Feb. 8,1pm-2pm
    for a ‘class’ on radical street performance. We’ll protest the
    predictable forms of protest, try out anti-chants, waltzing marches.
    Exuberant politics in action! Open to all. //
    ////
    //At the Independent Media Center, 202 South Broadway, Urbana. //
    /