[Peace] [Announce] CUCPJ meme blast

Kristina Khan kristina.khan1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:57:09 EST 2015

I'm hesitant to share the last two (not the jaywalking one - that will be
shared far and wide) because I think those I know who are on the other end
of the political spectrum would agree with the quotes and not understand
what's wrong with them. My brother in law, who is a cop in DC would totally
love that last meme about "policism" for all the wrong reasons. I fear he
would share it as support for his position in supporting police repression
against people of color.

Just my thoughts. I know a lot of time and energy goes into creating these
kinds of things and I'm very grateful for the folks who spend that time. I
think a couple of these memes might be too confusing (or even supportive of
what we're fighting against) for people outside the political conversations
we're having among each other.