[Peace] AWARE parade preparation

Szoke, Ronald Duane r-szoke at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 2 11:25:26 EDT 2015

Planning and sign-making for the July 4th parade by friends of AWARE will continue Friday night, July 3rd, 7—9 pm, at our house:
   105 E McHenry St, Urbana

which is in south central Urbana, corner of McHenry & Boudreau, about midway between Race & Vine, & just around the corner on Boudreau.

McHenry is two blocks north of Windsor Road on Race or Vine.

— We’re into a rehabilitation project, so things may look a little chaotic, but there should be room for doing everything that remains to be done in preparation for the big parade.

   ~~ Ron & Rebecca Szoke
        217-367-7329

Down with something!

[cid:9A961AEF-F463-4E71-8B57-244833D664A6]