[Peace] fly kites not drones / make a carp kite / AWARE parade preparation

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 01:30:15 EDT 2015

Dear Peace,

Fly Kites Not Drones
I discovered that Japanese Carp Kites / windsocks will be perfect for the
parade. Bring your inner child and we will make a bunch of carp kites to
swim uphill for Peace in the parade.

July 3rd, 2015 / 7pm / 105 E McHenry St, Urbana
email me if you need a ride!

-karen medina
----
sign-making for the July 4th parade by friends of AWARE will continue
Friday night, July 3rd, 7—9 pm, at the Szoke house:
   105 E McHenry St, Urbana

 which is in south central Urbana, corner of McHenry & Boudreau, about
midway between Race & Vine, & just around the corner on Boudreau.

 McHenry is two blocks north of Windsor Road on Race or Vine.

 — We’re into a rehabilitation project, so things may look a little
chaotic, but there should be room for doing everything that remains to be
done in preparation for the big parade.

    ~~ Ron & Rebecca Szoke
        217-367-7329

 Down with something!