[Peace] readable version of I, Too by Langston Hughes

Dianna Visek divisek at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 15:37:01 EDT 2015

 This list apparently has trouble with formatting, so I'll try again.
Poem-a-day sends out unpublished poems during the week and more "classic" poems on weekends.  It's fun.  This is their selection for the holiday.
Dianna

I, Tooby LangstonHughes I, too, singAmerica.I am thedarker brother.They send meto eat in the kitchenWhen companycomes,But I laugh,And eatwell,And growstrong.Tomorrow,I’ll be atthe tableWhen companycomes.Nobody’lldareSay to me,“Eat in thekitchen,”Then.Besides,They’ll seehow beautiful I amAnd beashamed—I, too, amAmerica.