[Peace] anti-war - and anti-TPP - demonstration, 2-4PM, Saturday June 6th

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:25:28 EDT 2015

Please join AWARE for our monthly anti-war demonstration ...

      Saturday, June 6th
      2-4pm  (or come by for any part of that)
      corners of Main and Neil, downtown Champaign

Our flyer this month, thanks to Carl, looks at the connection of war and
"trade" agreements - the TPP in particular, which hangs in the balance
in Congress now.   An excerpt: