[Peace] Fwd: URGENT: Stop the TPP. Call Rep. Davis today.

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Jun 11 10:08:45 EDT 2015

"It is a mistake to think of the TPP as a single treaty. In reality there are three conjoined mega-agreements, the TiSA, the TPP and the TTIP, all of which strategically assemble into a grand unified treaty, partitioning the world into the West versus the rest.
"This 'Great Treaty' is described by the Pentagon as the economic core to the US military's 'Asia Pivot.' The architects are aiming no lower than the arc of history. The Great Treaty is taking shape in complete secrecy, because along with its undebated geostrategic ambitions it locks into place an aggressive new form of transnational corporatism for which there is little public support.”
--Julian Assange