[Peace] FW: Prairie Greens upcoming programs

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:01:06 EST 2015

Please see below our upcoming schedule and the attached information in relation to Rich Whitney's presentation on March 14th, you won't want to miss this one.

 Rich Whitney the Illinois Green Party Chair will be speaking to Prairie Greens and others concerned with the proposed state budget on; Saturday March 14th- 1:00-2:30 Champaign Public Library-Room C

We could actually address the problem of Illinois' horribly backwards system of taxation. Come hear Rich Whitney explain that solution, in "How to Solve the Budget and Pension Crisis with One Simple Step."

For further information please contact: David Johnson: 217-721-0583 or email prairiegreensil at gmail.com

 The first membership meeting of the Prairie Greens of Central Illinois will be Tuesday evening, March 31st. at the Urbana Public Library-Auditorium 7:00-8:30  after Rich Whitney’s Speech / Press Conference on Sat. March 14th. ALSO, the Illinois Green Party has decided to hold their annual State conference in Urbana at the IMC ( Independent Media Center ) 202 S. Broadway, on Saturday April 18th.All are welcome and details will follow.