[Peace] 'AWARE on the Air' for 3/3/15

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Tue Mar 3 20:10:21 EST 2015

The Anti-war Anti-racism Effort of C-U presents 'AWARE on the Air' for the tenth week of 2015, on Urbana Public TV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCdcZ4HtP9w

Today the American godfather’s chief capo addressed the godfather’s family and called for more killing of his enemies.
We're talking about Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress, of course.
In observance of the occasion, we present a special program about who the killers are.
We’re reading and commenting on the article below, by Australian journalist John Pilger.
We should say at the outset that by 'fascism' Pilger means not just the governments that emerged in Europe as a result of WWI and the Great Depression.
He means any aggressive authoritarian government - and the leading one today is of course our own.

THE RECKLESS LIES OF WAR MONGERS: WHY THE RISE OF FASCISM IS AGAIN THE ISSUE
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/02/27/why-the-rise-of-fascism-is-again-the-issue/

###