[Peace] FW: Please sign the petition related to funding.....

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:52:06 EDT 2015

                         Karen --

Thank you for signing.  Please forward this email on to others who may want to sign.

Jill Stein

http://www.jill2016.com/

Here's the full petition:

#HaltTheAssault

The Details:
A bill is working through Congress that could strike a severe blow to all independent campaigns that aren't poisoned by big corporate money. Specifically, it would end public funding for presidential elections.

Public funding for the presidential election does not come from tax dollars. It's a voluntary contribution from people who chip in $3 via their IRS form to support clean money campaigns. HR412 is an assault on one of the last remaining counterweights to total control by big money of our elections and would drive yet another nail into the coffin of Democracy. This bill is the opposite of what America needs. We need to stop this bill.

Sign here: http://www.jill2016.com/halt_the_assault?recruiter_id=472043

                            This email was sent to karenaram at hotmail.com.

                            Click here to Unsubscribe.

                              To stop receiving updates on this page, unfollow here.

                                Paid for by Jill Stein for President Exploratory Committee.

                        Created with NationBuilder