[Peace] Fwd: URGENT: Supporters of IL pro-settlement bill winning!

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue May 12 23:04:57 EDT 2015

It's important to oppose this bill in the Illinois State senate, SB1721,
which would effectively force state pension funds to drop any company
which boycotts businesses in Israeli settlements.

They're set to hear it at *10am Wednesday morning*.  Please, if you can,
*before then* submit a witness slip indicating that you are opposing the
bill. You can do this on line
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0Yhdzc4YEtaVjLTxFxku%2BocY1dlB4VMK>
- Just Foreign Policy's note below explains how.

Note that "Title" is required, and so is "Organization" (you can enter
"self").