[Peace] Tuesday May 26th, 6:30pm-9pm / a simulation game about the TPP Trans Pacific Partnership

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 06:52:30 EDT 2015

TPP Simulation Game... Find out how free trade affects fair wages, local
food, and exporting natural gas (fracking).

Where: Unitarian Universalist Church of UC / 309 W Green St, Urbana IL
When: Tuesday, May 26th, 6:30 – 9 pm

This is sponsored by the Food and Water Watch. There will be a 15 minute
presentation by Lois Kane.

Then the game begins. It takes about 2 hours to play.

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark