[Peace] AWARE reading group: 6pm Wednesday 4 November

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Tue Nov 3 11:25:43 EST 2015

The AWARE reading group will have a concluding discussion of  THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING and LAUDATO SI' at 5 Litchfield Lane, Champaign, on Wednesday 4 November at 6pm.

The group should also consider whether we want to proceed to another text.

I suggested Andrew Cockburn, “Kill Chain: Drones and the Rise of the High-Tech Assassins” (2015), but other proposals are welcome.

See a description of "Kill Chain” at <http://www.versobooks.com/books/1857-kill-chain>. It’s an important book about how the Obama administration - and the next - will continue to kill people around the world, if we let them.  I’ll be happy to provide an e-book to anyone who wants to participate in the discussion, if we want to consider that.

—CGE