[Peace] SDaS performance tomorrow, Sunday, 8pm, IMC!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 15:46:00 EST 2015

Hello friends—you’re invited.

INVISIBLE CROSSROADS—a work in progress!

The School for Designing a Society is creating a touring program, and we need YOUR help! (NEED your help! your HELP!)

Please join us this Sunday 8pm at the IMC for a showing of this program, INVISIBLE CROSSROADS. This piece—
still under construction—is part detective story, part immigration story, part global economy story, and part the story of a red apple
bought at Schnucks! YIPES!—that’s why we need you, your feedback, your observations. The program lasts an hour, and will
be followed by a talk back sessions where we’ll listen to you.

Inspired by texts from Faranak Miraftab’s new book: Global Heartlands: Displaced Labor, Transnational Lives, and Local Place-making.

Sunday November 22, 8-10pm at our own Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center (YAY!!), 202 S. Broadway Urbana.