[Peace] Friday Dec. 4: Prison Phone Justice Victory Party!!

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 17:41:34 EST 2015

Dear CU activists:

We hope you can join us this *Friday, Dec. 4, 5:30-7pm* at the IMC to
celebrate our recent victory in the Campaign for Prison Phone Justice!
We'll be joined by State Rep. Carol Ammons, as well as Wandjell
Harvey-Robinson <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5IG2YRWhY>, of Ripple
Effect, both of whom went to Washington DC to lobby for phone justice.
We'll be showing some of the videos from the campaign and hear from those
who are directly impacted by this vote.

There will be free food and drink. This is also a fundraiser to help
the Illinois
Campaign for Prison Phone Justice
<http://nationinside.org/campaign/illinois-for-prison-phone-justice/>
continue our work.

The Independent Media Center is at 202 S. Broadway, the old Urbana post
office.

You can find the event on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/970490496357298/>.

We would love to see you there!