[Peace] Stand tall with Boilermakers #1626 and IBEW Sunday 2 pm

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 07:58:40 EDT 2015

Please join us and spread the word!
Deb

Solidarity With The Boilermakers & IBEW!

Clifford-Jacobs Forging Co locked out workers from Boilermakers LU
1626 and IBEW after the unions rejected a contract that included
benefit cuts and wage freeze for 4 years.

The unions are holding a vigil outside the gates 24 hours/day as long
as the lockout continues.

We must show solidarity with these workers.

We're holding a special gathering/photo event so we can make sure the
media and the internet know the community is with these workers.

Sun, Oct. 4
2pm
Clifford-Jacobs Co
2410 N. 5th St.
Champaign, IL  61822
Go N. on Market St. to Wallace (across from the Penny's in the Market
Place Mall).  Turn Rt. (East) and go to the end of the road.  Workers
have tents and a porta-potty set up.

If they are defeated in this challenge we're just one step closer to
slave wages for all.