[Peace] Kill Chain: Rise of the High Tech Assassins

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Fri Oct 23 09:08:24 EDT 2015

Relevant to the parlor room discussion on the topic of targeted killing I recommend the above book by Andrew Cockburn just published--those Cockburns have always been timely--(copy in the Champaign Library--I have the other one) which addresses the topic of targeted killing by U.S. Air Farce particularly, and the failure of TK as a military tactic since the War on Viet-Nam, at least, not to mention the moral proclivity.

Midge