[Peace] Iran deal events Thu: teach-in 5pm 180 Bevier; pro-Iran deal vigil 6pm Alma Mater

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Sep 9 19:13:58 EDT 2015

1. Our friends at ACDIS and CSAMES are hosting a teach-in on the Iran deal
at 180 Bevier at 5pm. Bevier Hall is at 905 S. Goodwin, Urbana.

Here is a UIUC listing for the teach-in:

http://illinois.edu/calendar/detail/7?cal=20150908&skinId=6233&eventId=32982976

I attach to this email the little electronic flyer that Hadi sent me.

2. There will be a vigil in support of peace and diplomacy with Iran at 6pm
at the Alma Mater:

Here is a Facebook event for the vigil:
https://www.facebook.com/events/876929289056492/

Here is a MoveOn event for the vigil:
http://civic.moveon.org/event/sept10/144830

(I had earlier signed up a MoveOn event at 5pm at the Champaign County
Veterans Memorial. But then I found out from Stuart that there was a vigil
planned at 6pm at the Alma Mater, and then I found out from Hadi about the
teach-in at 5pm. So we are consolidating! Yay! Unite the many to defeat the
few!)