[Peace] Dave Lippman concert

Kagan, Al akagan at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 12 21:44:04 EDT 2016

Folks,

Please consider coming to the Dave Lippman concert at the IMC on April 30th. Check out his website at http://www.davelippman.com

Al Kagan

  *
Audiences of all ages and hair styles have thrilled to the post-corporate comic stylings of satirical songster Dave Lippman.

The 99% troubadour (he's not yet complete) and investigative songwriter afflicts the complacent, takes the air out of the windbags of the week, de-distorts history, and updates worn-out songs with parody and thrust. Sample tunes: All We Are Saying is End Corporate Crime, I Hate Wal-Mart, Alberta Tarbillies, Brother Can You Spare a Diamond, Sgt. Pepper Spray...

Specializing in passionate, comedic original songs and unsingable singalongs set to familiar tunes, he presents a swirl of multimedia images so no one will bother watching him grow older onstage. It's a multi-media romp through recent generations of social justice activism, told through stories of glories, near-wins, and windmills tilted at. Remember the hard times, fight for the better ones - in harmony!

  *