[Peace] celebrate International Labour Day / Friday, April 29, 2016; noon to 1pm/ patio of Illini Union

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:16:50 EDT 2016

Dear Peace,

You are officially invited to the International Workers'
Day/International Labour Day celebration. Friday, April 29th, 2016,
from Noon to 1pm.
(May Day is on a Sunday this year. There are significantly fewer
people on campus on Sunday, so we take the celebration to the people
on Friday)

Where: the south patio of the Illini Union/1401 W. Green Street,
Urbana. Come celebrate all workers!

Some of the groups involved include the Central Illinois Industrial
Workers of the World -- the union for all those people (like me) whose
work place is not unionized