[Peace] Documentary film based on Michelle Alexanders chapter 2 of te New Jim Crow.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:03:19 UTC 2016

Monday (Tomorrow) 6-7:30 at the Baha'i Center, we'll show the documentary film "The House I Live In", which exposes the various legalized policies in place that allow a disproportionate number of young black men to be funneled into the prison system. Also exposes the monetary greed involved.

The information in the film is the same as outlined in chapter 2 of Michelle Alexander's book "The New Jim Crow",