[Peace] Please call Durbin today on arms deal & (US-backed) Saudi war in Yemen

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Aug 16 15:47:41 UTC 2016

I just made my call. Takes 15 seconds to call. Takes 10 seconds to fill out
the callback report and add to the tally we can report to people in DC. 160
people reported to us yesterday that they called House offices, and that
was after we sent email to 100,000 people, so if you call and report your
call, you are one in 1000, even among people who care enough about this
stuff to be on an email list devoted to it.