[Peace] URGENT: Need Paul, Lee, Durbin, Murphy, Franken help ASAP on free speech

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:37:32 UTC 2016

Robert,

Below are the phone numbers of the senators you mentioned in your email.
Don't know if this is already too late or not. The only Lee I found is a
Republican.

Everyone, please, call! We shouldn't allow criticism of Israel be legally
conflated with anti-semitism. A bill to protect us from white supremacists
must include all the other groups that are being targeted.

*Casey, Robert P., Jr. - (D - PA)      *

*(202) 224-6324*

Durbin, Richard J. - (D - IL)

 (202) 224-2152

Franken, Al - (D - MN)