[Peace] [sf-core] Re: Sinai Temple: Help Reconcile C-U's Traumatized Communities

Fields, A Belden a-fields at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 4 19:46:12 UTC 2016

Yes, after Bernie was out.
BF

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2016, at 11:32 AM, C. G. Estabrook <carl at newsfromneptune.com<mailto:carl at newsfromneptune.com>> wrote:

It’s a statement of preference for Trump over Clinton, like William Blum’s <https://williamblum.org/aer/read/147<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__williamblum.org_aer_read_147&d=DQMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=KxSnB3zd6bKuZvymibznyynX7Vqk5PfPR3c0GP65m-s&m=8OU-OrWF1Gmu1_IqvmeBj0S5vt-hW5Z0c7W2t0eV044&s=i8L6Bt_TmhypXpV-HcoQf0bLjctLm-q4cdjoaOi4xF8&e=>> - and for similar reasons.

I voted for Stein but deplore her recently-revealed subservience to the Democrats in attempting to influence the Electoral College to make Clinton president.

It’s a very long shot, but then (as Nate Silver argued) so was Trump’s nomination.

Did you endorse Clinton?

Regards, Carl