[Peace] Fwd: Resolution No. 2016-12-070R:

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:31:20 UTC 2016

[Google Forms]
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?

FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1pROxfjIV1-1dmX5YPH9RKNRBV6-Qpyrvk6eTE8JWXHhbkQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

Please sign only once. Your name will be added after we receive your information.

Thank you.

Letter in Support of Resolution No. 2016-12-070R: Resolution Reaffirming Urbana as a Sanctuary City (please sign only once)<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1pROxfjIV1-1dmX5YPH9RKNRBV6-Qpyrvk6eTE8JWXHhbkQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

December 17, 2016

Mayor Laurel Lunt Prussing
Alderman Aaron Ammons
Alderman Charlie Smyth
Alderman Dennis Roberts
Alderwoman Diane Marlin
Alderman Eric Jakobsson
Alderman Michael Madigan

Re: Resolution No. 2016-12-070R

Dear Mayor & Members of the Urbana City Council:

We are writing to voice our support for Resolution No. 2016-12-070R: A Resolution Reaffirming Urbana as a Sanctuary City; and to exhort you to support this initiative and vote in the affirmative.

It is encouraging to know that our local authorities continue to adopt measures designed to help, protect, and embrace our immigrant friends, regardless of immigration status, nationality, or creed. Our communities thrive when we are tolerant, inclusive, and mindful of our common humanity. The resolution that is now before you signifies an important step in this direction.

We want to join you in your efforts to reaffirm Urbana's commitment to the respect of human rights, and to ensure that it remains a welcoming and immigrant-friendly city.

Sincerely,

C-U Immigration Forum

Name *

City of Residence *

Email *

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.