[Peace] let there be peace on earth / mark your 2017 calendars with peace demonstrations

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 22:20:43 UTC 2016

Dear Peace,

Let there be peace on earth!

As we look forward to 2017, let us commit to work together to end the
wars that the United States is waging and/or supporting.

Why don't you mark all those beautiful new empty calendars with the
dates of our monthly peace demonstrations right now.
* Join us when you can.
* When you can't be there physically, you can be there with us in spirit.

The first Saturday of every month, from 2pm-4pm. In beautiful downtown
Champaign, Illinois on the corner of Neil Street and Main St.
Saturday, January 7, 2017; 2-4pm
Saturday, February 4, 2017; 2-4pm
Saturday, March 4, 2017; 2-4pm
Saturday, April 1, 2017; 2-4pm