[Peace] House Opened (Open House): SDaS tomorrow, Tuesday, 5-7pm!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:39:36 EST 2016

Hello friends——be
The February/March/April session of School for Designing a Society starts up soon (First day of class; Saturday, Feb. 6)—we’re excited.

We invite you to come to our Opened House at 122 Franklin Street, Urbana, 5-7pm.   Food and drink, brief introduction to plans for the spring, ceremonious introductions to people from people.

Even if you have only a minute, please come by—you’re SO welcomed!

Susan and the (non-sports) team

Susan Parenti
Educational Coordinator

The School for Designing a Society www.designingasociety.net <http://www.designingasociety.net/>