[Peace] inexpensive spacious room to rent in Urbana---NOW

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:26:13 EST 2016

Hi friends——Do you know of someone who is looking for a short-term inexpensive-but-gracious place to live? (3 months—February, March, April)

We have a great place for them, in a house right in the middle of Crystal Lake Park, across from School for Designing a Society. The house is 5 blocks from downtown Urbana, on the bus line, in a quiet street with lots of trees.

School for Designing has rented a house across the street from the ‘school house’ at 122 Franklin for the upcoming SDaS session (February. March. April). Of the four spacious bedrooms in the house, there is ONE bedroom we do not yet have an occupant for. (someone had to cancel at the last minute) The other housemates are super SDaS people—friendly, welcoming, one-of-a-kind.

The rent for the one bedroom is $300 a month, plus utilities—the utilities are around $40 a month. There is heat, electric, water, furniture (or not) WIFI, etc.

You could move on NOW, or whenever you could (we’d adjust the rent to your move-in date). SDaS covers the security deposit.

Please circulate. The room could also be rented as a studio.

Let me know!

Susan Parenti 217-344-1439
Educational Coordinator

The School for Designing a Society www.designingasociety.net <http://www.designingasociety.net/>