[Peace] JFP alert: Platform Committee: Oppose TPP & West Bank Settlements

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Jul 1 20:33:43 UTC 2016

Our first post-drafting committee, pre-Orlando alert.

In addition to signing the petition, please help us get to the DNC Platform
Committee members from Illinois and lobby them on these two points.

Here's what we know about Illinois so far:

Clem Balanoff IL
Pamella Gronemeyer IL
Troy LaRaviere IL

If you have any links to getting to these folks, please let me know.