[Peace] Summer issue of Public i out now!

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:26:22 UTC 2016

The Summer issue of the Public i <http://publici.ucimc.org/> is out now!
This issue is dedicated to Gene Vanderport, longtime local activist who
recently passed. Articles include our statement on the local flagburning
case; Sarah Lazare and Tariq Khan on Orlando; Belden Fields on State's
Attorney Julia Reitz; Brian Dolinar on the Stateville prison boycott;
Janice Jayes on the Syrian war; David Prochaska on the News-Gazette, Neil
Parthun of the real costs of the Rio Olympics, and Susan Shoemaker the July
4th holiday.

Thanks to all our contributors! Let us know if you have an idea for an
article, our next deadline is August 16!

BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
briandolinar.com