[Peace] Six Pieces of a Real Democracy Movement We've Never Had Before

Ben Galewsky ben at peartreestudio.net
Wed Mar 9 09:53:51 EST 2016

Hello AWARE --

Jan and I are preparing to head to Philadelphia to take part in a 144 mile
march from the Liberty Bell to the Capitol building as part of the run up
to DemocracySpring (http://www.democracyspring.org/)

This is a growing movement to create what they hope to be the biggest act
of civil disobedience in a generation to  force congress to pass meaningful
campaign finance reform and remove corporate money from our democracy.

Is anyone planning on going to the march or taking part in the sit-ins on
April 11?

Here is a hopeful HufPo article about why now is the time:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frances-moore-lappe/hello_3_b_8970150.html

Let me know if anyone is interested in this.

Ben