[Peace] Urge Champaign County Dems to back Keith Ellison for DNC

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Sun Nov 20 21:13:58 UTC 2016

I like Glen Ford as an individual human being. He's had me on his radio
show. He's a very nice, affable guy.

But as an authority on the topic at hand - and this piece is from three
years ago - Glen Ford is not credible.

Anyone who thinks that there's not a dime's worth of difference between
Ellison and McCain on war and peace is not a serious person. It's a free
country. People can say whatever they want. You can be a Truther, a
Birther, an anti-vaxxer. But, given that people have other things to do
with their lives, people who are serious shouldn't waste time with such
things. And, of course, people who support the Green Party are not
meaningful authority on the affairs of progressive Democrats.

Here are the three serious candidates.

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/15/race-for-next-dnc-chair-is-between-americas-first-muslim-congressman-and-two-corporate-lobbyists/

Robert Naiman
Policy Director