[Peace] Sanders: Ellison critics using "full-time chair" as ploy to undermine his candidacy

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Nov 21 22:12:48 UTC 2016

[...]
The real reason it's being discussed, Sanders added, is because it's a way
for Ellison's critics to undermine his candidacy.

"I don't believe it was being raised when Debbie took the job. And I think
this is just a way for Keith's opponents — I mean, the usual line is, 'We
love Keith, he's great, but,' and that's the ‘but.’ So I think this is a
way for his opponents to try to criticize him and end up supporting
somebody else," he said.
[...]

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/keith-ellison-dnc-resistance-231575

===