[Peace] Fwd: UPTV Annual Membership Meeting & Holiday Party - December 10th

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:42:39 UTC 2016

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Liggett, Jason" <jcliggett at urbanaillinois.us<mailto:jcliggett at urbanaillinois.us>>
Subject: UPTV Annual Membership Meeting & Holiday Party - December 10th
Date: November 30, 2016 at 09:12:40 PST

Hello,

You are invited to attend Urbana Public Television’s Annual Membership Meeting & Holiday Party on Saturday, December 10th from 12PM-1PM inside the Urbana City Council Chambers at 400 South Vine Street in Urbana.  We will discuss UPTV's accomplishments over the past year and look forward to what's next for UPTV. It's also a great chance to get to chat with the people you see on UPTV every week! Light refreshments will be served.

Here’s a link to the Facebook event to share with others.  All our welcome to attend.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1769836366615342/

We hope to see you there!

Jake, Jason and Josef