[Peace] let peace reign / October 1st demonstration at 2pm / be there

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 16:54:26 UTC 2016

Dear Peace,

Today (October 1) is the first Saturday of October 2016 and the United
States is still killing people in other countries.

Join us today from 2pm to 4pm for a "Let Peace Reign" demonstration in
downtown Champaign / the corners of Main St. and Neil St.

The flyer today is about whistleblower Edward Snowden.
On the verso, how the U of I College of Law is campaigning for Hillary
Clinton by inviting Harold Koh as a paid speaker less than 2 weeks before
the election.

Be there rain or shine,
-- karen medina
(My apologies for not being there today, I am scheduled to work)