[Peace] also Tuesday, October 4; 5pm / Rejecting Globalization: The Rise of Populism and Xenophobia in 2016

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 3 19:42:35 UTC 2016

Kolodziej is a thoroughly conventional neoliberal and neocon. If he’s chosen the panel there’s little to expect but propagandna.

But then I doubt that many people on campus or off will be paying attention.

Those of us who support the "increasingly strong populist and anti-globalization movements worldwide” - and hence oppose the Obama administration’s wars and trade pacts - would probably be more effective in other forums (including our public demonstrations). —CGE